Free Shipping For the Holidays
(To US Lower 48)
LifeStraw has been featured in:
Because the cooler is already full.
The New LifeStraw Go® with 2-Stage Filtration
Introducing the new LifeStraw Go - now with a carbon filter to reduce chlorine and bad taste, in addition to removing bacteria and other contaminants. Available in 5 colors. The LifeStraw Go provides you with safe, clean drinking water at a moment's notice. Simply fill the bottle from any freshwater source and sip from the integrated filter straw.
- Uses replaceable activated-carbon filter to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 26 gallons (100 liters)
- Uses replaceable advanced hollow-fiber filter (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters)
- Removes up to 99.9999 percent of waterborne bacteria
- Removes up to 99.9 percent of waterborne protozoan cysts
- Reduces turbidity by filtering particles of approx 0.2 microns
- Bottle made of BPA-free Tritan
- Uses no batteries or moving parts
- Holds up to 650ML of water
Stage 1: Hollow-fiber filter removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, including E. coli and salmonella. Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoa, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium. Filters up to 264 gallons (1000 liters).
Stage 2: Replaceable activated-carbon filter reduces chlorine, bad taste and odor. Filters up to 26 gallons (100 liters).
More Products from LifeStraw
Trusted Around the World
Manufactured by Vestergaard, a Swiss-based public health company, LifeStraw water filters are backed by rigorous international testing.
LifeStraw has been distributed in many major international humanitarian efforts and disaster response since 2005, and in broad public health campaigns by the millions.
LifeStraw uses the same advanced filtration technology, including micro-filtration and ultra-filtration, in 64 countries globally such as Haiti, Pakistan, Peru, Kenya, Indonesia, DR Congo, South Africa, Mexico, and Bangladesh and is now available for consumers.
Buy LifeStraw. Do good. Sip safe.
Each purchase provides a student in a developing community access to safe drinking water for an entire year. Globally, the LifeStraw Follow the Liters Program has reached 664 schools and provided 369,341 students with safe drinking water. For more information on the program, visit lifestraw.com/follow-the-liters.